Latest DrupalConsole RC-13 is out including several changes and fixes. This is a summary of the most notable updates.
New commands added
- database:add - Add a database to settings.php file.
- generate:plugin:migrate:source - Generate a migrate source plugin.
- shell - Open a shell providing an interactive REPL (Read–Eval–Print-Loop).
- Fix constructor args in two commands
- [multisite:debug] Fix site path.
- [console] use a more recent alchemy/zipper which fixes GNU tar usage
- [console] Add translations to contributed modules.
- [yaml:*] Relocate commands to console-core.
- [config:export] simplify the creation of the target directory
In preparation for the stable release. We required to change the project namespaces for the split repositories.
This is the latest API change that will break integrations and the main reasons we have not yet tagged an stable release.
Next release will break your code you can find instructions at this issue:
If you have a contributed module providing DrupalConsole integration feel free to ping us, or add a comment asking for help or feedback.